http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Burning Rubber...

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Burning Rubber...

June 17, 2006: Today must be day I witnessed two over-enthutiastice of mine buddies $plurge (still painful, right guys? :)) a few grand on such impulse for the sake of enhancing the 'masculanity' of their cars. They are none other David and Greg. The haggling was long but I think my two buddies walked... or should I say, drove away with a bigger hole in their pockets, but with more metal to their cars. What to do? My frens wanted new toys, I need to take them to the toy shop lor...What else can I be talking about.... Rims and Tyres!

Check it out....


GREG's Choice
: (excellent choice)
OZ Ultraleggera
17" x 7J
Weights only about 18 pounds
These set was in grahite. I believe they come in silver and gun metal as well.
Check it out at www.ozracing.com (but mind that its mostly in ITALIAN) To match any OZ rims to your make and model, go to http://shopozracing.com
Greg's choice of tyres were Yokohoma A- Drive series(A Drive R1, - 215/45/17. Link at www.yokohama.com.au/ourtyres/tyre.aspx?tyreid=63



DAVID's Choice: (beautiful choice)
18" x 8J
Weights only about 22 pounds.
Tyres were Yokohoma A- Drive series (A Drive R1, AR01) - 225/40/18.




"Ai ya... why got scratch here wan?"








David: Hey, mine gonna be bigger than yours...

Greg: So what? Mine original Italian wor....

David: So, Mine got more grip and tyres fatter...

Cheryl: You two worse than women on a shopping spree ler...

Peter: I think I'm going to have another burger...


AFTER: Must say both their cars really look super after the little enhancements... too bad I forgot to take the "BEFORE" pictures. Now, one word of advise... "Watch out for em potholes..." :)










Anyone else want to change rims? Contact mua... I will be glad to bring you there...

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home