http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Amelia & Chien Li's Wedding (Part 1) - Tea Ceremony

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Amelia & Chien Li's Wedding (Part 1) - Tea Ceremony

Here are some pictures I took of the happy couple this morning...I wasn't at Amelia's parent's place for the chinese tea ceremony...only managed to meet up with Yee Boon at Chien Li's place in Taman Tun Dr. Ismail near lunch time...
As usual, Yee Boon, our photography-inclined friend was busy shooting away...and this time...2 cameras...in aggregate, there were about 700 shots just for the first half of the day...

Oh, Amelia used to work at Khaw & Partners too...my ex-colleague who used to sit in the room next to mine...whom I fondly will go skip over next door to bounce a query or two or simply grovel for some cookies and snacks...you may have come across my previous blog called 'Farewell Amelia' on June 28th, 2006....















Here the conjugated couple are...at the Taman Tun Park...incidentally, the park is a totally made-over pond where I and my buddies used to fish and look for tadpoles when we were very much younger...now, got waterfall some more!! hehe



































































Paparazzis in action...















Well, Part 2 of this posting will be coming (if I fee like it), after I attend their wedding dinner tonite...
Cheerio!

4 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah... SO MANY PHOTOGRAPHERS! Went to a fren's wedding ceremony this morning & I was one of the papparazi! Hahaha... Will post some pics later in my blog.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Yeah man...especially YB...his equipment definitely trumped the professionals ... but I find this interesting...photography, that is...to be able to immortalise a moment ...

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... I'd like to see YB's photo results of this wedding. ;)

6:22 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

adidas gazelle
air max 270
vans
nike air max 97
moncler jackets
jordans
jordan sneakers
jordan shoes
jordan retro
steph curry shoes

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home