http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Why alone....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why alone....


Retiring to and waking up alone can be a therapeutic and peaceful activity when one craves "alone time" and yet the heart years for the warmth and comfort of another...


The daily sojourn into a dream-state has somewhat become a constant and unwelcome reminder that waiting for the right person is not an easy suffering, especially after so many of your friends have found their significant halves to settle down with.

That makes the heart feel desolate at times ...

The irony of it all and the supreme being who condones it... some tell me it's the sins of the father for which we are suffering now (I don't think so)...some tell me it's just not my time yet (which irritates the blazes out of me because that has become so generic now)...

Finding a suitable companion is no easy task... amongst others, one drove me up the wall, another couldn't keep them out of her pants (yes, read it carefully) ...and the one whom I thought was for me turned out to be a test of my resolve and faith...one which I barely scrapped through...

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home