http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Farewell Amelia...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Farewell Amelia...

Amelia, it's been a good year and a half working with you.

I shall reminisce the times I casually walked into your room asking for cookies when I experienced hunger pangs in the afternoon.

I definitely will miss the times consulting you on purported serious issues, only to find ourselves laughing later at frivolous things in the midst of our frail attempts at getting back to the issues at hand. It was fun to have had your company during our Tioman trip in April last year (think I shall make a blog of that trip...).

I shall never forget how our voices homogenize into harmony during our duet rendition of "In Love with You"... made popular by Jackie Cheung and Regine Valesquez during Tony Lim's... (I think I should also write a blog about this eccentric character who had touched our lives in more ways than many.. he's now married and in Hong Kong) farewell karaoke session. One of my better duet partner when giving a rendition of this song...

As we part ways today, my best wishes to you. May your ongoing journey be a fruitful and worthwhile one... Remember us always!