http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

T-Minus 3 days to the Maldives

Suspense, anticipation, trepidation, excitement... I can't believe time flies by so fast... already I'm just a mere 3 days away from my imminent trip to a paradise getaway!!!... would you believe I haven't even organized my packing yet.... NO? ...then again... last-minute packers are not too uncommon in Malaysia...Aindhy...I haven't got your Fisherman's Friend yet... but not to worry... have ordered a box (2 dozen packets in it) from a nearby shop... will be collecting in a couple of days...

For record's sake, I am scheduled to depart ex-KUL to Male on flight MH 189 @ 2205 hours on the 26th of August, 2006...I can almost here that oh so familiar announcement chimes from the Sepang Airport's public address systems.

3 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey buddy, don't forget the sun block... although the weather IS being a bit dodgy... still... it's going to get better... see ya in 3 days!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Asther said...

Oooohhh... I'm soooooo in ENVY!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Sun and fun in it... that's what it's supposed to be man...not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eye...aikkss... can't wait man...

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home