http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Thursday, August 24, 2006

T-Minus 2 days to the Maldives

AAARRRggggghhhh!!!!.., just as I thought I'd have some time to look into some last minute details of my imminent trip...yes imminent!.... more work barges into my office...key word :imminent trip...now, client wants an urgent opinion and looks like I gotta clear it before the weekend and it's already Thursday!!!....remember... imminent.....TO make it worse, my boss is gonna be in Alor Setar for trial the whole of next week, so, he'll probably be busy too, which makes it difficult to discuss things with him.....imminent.....so, here I go, making every minute of the day (and nite) count....

For a while, I did think of cancelling my IMMINENT trip.... but then again... I have to make this one, or else, I'd really regret it....not to mention to copius cancellation charges and all that....it's imminent.... AARRGHHHHHH!!!! Postponement of a winding up petition hearing somemore?!?!?! Sureeeee.... get it dismissed.... have the supporting creditors object to the whole notion and get ready to pay costs.... (now you have an idea...but, of course, my fellow practisioners would have a better idea of what I am regurgitating right now)

So, like a worker bee, I flit and float the whole day long, trying to be productive....

1 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Gosh... no wonder no hear from u past few days. Well... one more day to go!!!

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home