http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Happy Birthday David

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday David


This posting is dedicated to my buddy, David Lai. Wishing you a very blessed birthday. I pray that God will bless and keep you steadfast for many years to come, for I have been blessed myself to have met your acquitance and cultivated the friendship we have now.


Quattro, you have been an excellent teammate in operation go go go, master of the AK-47 and flanking partner in my dire moments. It's been a great year having you as a buddy and I hope that this year will present upon you many blessings. I suspect that this year marks the harbinger of many good tidings to befall you.

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. LAI!!

MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE BIRTHDAYS TO GO...so that I can embarrass you by posting a blog like this everytime September 27th comes nigh...

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it is our turn to wish you a happy birthday then, Mr Peter Cheong.

Thanks for being a great dive buddy (though it's been ages since we last dived!), and friend. Looking through your Maldivian pictures is awesomely inspiring. Looks like you truly had a great holiday out there.

Someday, I shall go on that route, I hope! You must tell me more about it in person, soon.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Hey Alex, I'm sure your trip is no less than memorable, if not, surpassing my trip by leaps and bounds...I mean, it's Europe man! What's more, it's your honeymoon...the two of ya...

We must get together soon for tea and tell you all bout it...likewise, I expect no less from you of your honeymoon...he he

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home