http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Happy Deepavali To All Of My Indian Friends!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Happy Deepavali To All Of My Indian Friends!













To all of my dearest Indian friends celebrating
Deepavali!


I would like to wish all of you dear brothers and sisters in the light a Very Happy Deepavali!!!

May the lights be onto all your paths and may your destiny be ever so illuminated for time to come and may all the streams of light point you all in the path of good community and righteousness.

I say this with all my heart to amongst others, Sankar-son-of-Supramaniam (my partner-in-crime and colleague at Khaw & Partners), Xavier, Raymond, Laurence and Colin Balachandran (the 'empat sekawan' at Online Pub and Restaurant who has introduced me to good food and company), Rachel Yong and b/f Mani (whom I've heard a lot off and yet to know), Aru (my trusted despatch person at Khaw & Partners), Dhush (Rachel's friend whom I've had the privilege of meeting at Bodega last week or so), Giri Thesan (my lecturer then), Ravindran Shanmuganathan (also my lecturer and my favourite land law mentor), Shamini Sumitra, Raveena Rajaveethi, Hema Devaraj, Kavitha Arumugam, Pravin Tilaka (and Premela Menon), Sashiraj Uthrapathy (Raja Darryl & Loh), etc (all my ex-schoolmates during my years reading law) Dayan Selvarajah and Willie (my ex-schoolmate and fiance) and my dearest Indian contemporaries and friends at heart (in case I've missed out your names)...

Have a good celebration and holiday.
May God bless each and every one of you.

For my "machas" out there, please don't forget to leave me some chicken kurma and ghee balls when I get back to work.

I
n the meantime, I am packing for Kuching tomorrow. Can't wait to be there and be with Francis and my fellow 'Heng Tai's'. Vivian, watch out.... the Head 'Heng Tai' is on route and ready to take on any devious games you 'Chi Mui's' would hurl at us. I am saying this with the most rueful manner and as they say, "BRING IT ON"...

Francis, prepare for the stag nite of your life...trannies and banana mans included...hehehe.

Labels: ,