http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Tron Legacy

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Tron Legacy

...is sheer pointlessness personified and it's lacklustre character development left me tasting the eleven bucks I spent on this alleged highly anticipated sequel...

The vivid computer generated imagery is but a momentary sensory allure, only to be surpassed by the realization that the theme of father-son reunion coupled with the need for retribution has not revealed anything beyond expectation...a closure in that respect but that was all which beckoned its continuity...

... and what a waste to a beautiful score...the soundtrack is something I reckon I'd appreciate more.... for that, money would be well spent....

Go see the movie in 3D for its awe and wonder, so-called....

A 4.0 out of a possible 10 from me...

Labels:

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home