http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: I'm comin home!!!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm comin home!!!

Well, it's been a memorable 7 days in paradise... it's just gut-wrenching to return to reality... but hey, I will be back on home soil again soon...just in time to get tune-up for work...and I dread to think what's sitting on my desk at the moment...

As I pen this blog, I am still at Aindhy's house in Male...waiting to get the cab to the airport...Michael, Aindhy's friend has arranged for a late check-in for me. I will be boarding MH 188 to Colombo (transit) and then to KUL. 6 1/2 hours may not be that of a long flight, but I hope I don't get another fellow passenger who needs more than 2 seating spaces to sleep... geezzz

For you ardent readers of my blog page, I will be commencing a 7-day, blow-by-blow entry of each and every single day of my time spent in the Maldives...starting on Sunday...Monday latest...so, log on and "stay tuned" for updates...plus, lots of photos to be shared...

1 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Welcome Home! You looked nice & tanned. I see a sore throat coming. Drink lots of fluid, yeah!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home