http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: 30 going on life...

Monday, October 02, 2006

30 going on life...

Man! I can't believe it. Come October 4th, I'll be three - Oh...Yup...3 decades being alive on God's green earth... I just think that this is it...life will take on a full swing this year onwards and all things I've planned to do, targets to hit and objectives to achieve will really flight from now on. No time to loose, else i wanna find myselft old and grey and slapping myself for not reaching for the stars when I could still do it...

I guess this post is a reminder of the reality I'm stuck with and to put myself in overdrive, for life is too short to be idling...I sure hope I'm on the right track...


But what I would really enjoy is a good meal with my family and friends, fellowship and celebration. There's nothing else I should thank Lord Almighty than Him keeping me steadfast and alive thus far...

Considering the circumstances, I supposed life as been interesting and fruitful. I guess complain. I have to be thankful for some key aspects of my life, which could be more or less summarised as follows:-

i) I actually made it being a lawyer, despite the fact I was rather soft-spoken and timid at one time;

ii) I survived my parents' separation and divorce. I still have a very good relationship with both of them;

iii) I learnt how to dive, considering I've had hydrophobia most of my life;

iv) I've got really sincere and genuine friends, which is more than I could ask for in these time and age; and

v) most importantly, I've been blessed by more ways than many...

5 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 30th Buddy... We've known each other some eight years maybe... and each year I value your friendship more... thanks budyy... and... Welcome to the club...

3:45 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

more than that buddy... i think we met in 96. It's been a decade now... been a privilege knowing ya. thanks for your friendship. You're a great buddy. I look forward to seeing you again soon...

Till all are one.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm... that means we've known each other for 1/3 of our lives... the BEST 1/3... and more to come... cheers buddy...

Live long and prosper.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Happy birthday dear! Sorry I missed it while in Cambodia.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Aindhy, I reckon you'd agree when I say age is no measure of friendship. I suppose I cant ask for anything more. Let's drink to a long lasting friendship till the end of time. Till all are one.

Asther, thanks for your well wishes. I only pray that I get wiser as I do older. Now I am 3 decades and counting. Hope to be able to celebrate birthdays with you and uncle for many more years to come.

2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home