http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Tuesday, December 26, 2006















Sorry...didn't manage to put any postings up during Christmas day...Was too busy going to church, bringing my aunt for lunch and visiting my granny to shower her with gifts!!!

Was up and about from the nite before Christmas...could not really sleep in anticipation of my most favourite time of the year. The joys and suprises which lay in store for me on this special day...the day I've always looked forward to since the time I knew how to say "Christmas".
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23

Anyway,

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my beloved family, friends and colleagues a very Blessed Christmas! May the year to come be a very blessed and purposeful one. In understanding the vissicitudes of life, let us always always remember each other and what we stand for and mean to each other. God Bless You and Keep You!!

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home