http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Sunday, December 17, 2006

T-Minus 8 days to Christmas

Yes! The countdown begins!
It's just a little a week till the most wonderful time of the year for me...Christmas...
I'll be going to do some shopping with my mum later in the evening...time to seek out those bargains...every year, since the last 4 years, my Christmas shopping has gotten a little bit too last minute. But at least I have the time now...Can't wait for the busy week to end...at least for this year....

2 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Blogger Asther said...

Merry Christmas, deary! Have a great one this year. Glad to know dat u're not dat tied up wth work anymore.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy, HAPPY New Year bud... I know I know... early... BUT I'll probably be in Sri Lanka with the whole family and limited internet during New Years so... better early than late eh?

Good to know you're not killing yourself with work this year... write a memo to yourself not to do that next year as well... Cheers mate.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home