http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: New Link - My Flickr Page - Photos

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Link - My Flickr Page - Photos


Hey all, I added a new category "My Photos" and a new link under there, "Peter's Flickr Page".

Decided to put it up after having opened a Flickr account. Since I got my DSLR, figured it would be worthwhile putting some of my work on the net for comments for pointers' sake. So, please feel free to pen a few words when you get on my Flickr page. Still need a whole lot of practise with the camera.

As you may agree, the journey into beauty is from the eye of the beholder. Some of the shots are as how I see things, without much cognitive thought into its composition. A moment passed is a moment captured. Only here, I do it with a single-lens reflex.

3 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're already in my contact list in Flickr. Hehehe... ;) Keep it up, Peter! U've got wonderful eyes for creative shots.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya got that right Asther... he's got very good eyes, some really good shot compositions...

You da man Pete.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Peter said...

Shucks, you two stop flattering me already!! hehe I can only try...

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home