http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: It feels like...

Sunday, January 02, 2011

It feels like...

coming home after a long and uncertain voyage...

The final days of 2010 were momentous and benevolent...

I have restored and renewed my faith in Christ Jesus...
I have found inner peace and the strength to remain steadfast under His permissive will...
I have wonderful colleagues whose guidance and tolerance have made my transition into Citi Malaysia less awkward...
I received a WOW Service Winner Award from my colleagues (undeservingly, of course) for my contributions to the franchise at Citi Malaysia...

My prayer for serenity, courage and wisdom will not cease, for I lacked two of these qualities in the past...leading to much suffering...

God willing, my loneliness will be filled by someone who trully loves God and me unconditionally...

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home