http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Hey ya know what?...Life's too good when you have friends around

Monday, October 09, 2006

Hey ya know what?...Life's too good when you have friends around


























I've been blessed by many good friends in my life... most of which are here, in Malaysia, but I have some friends all the way in the Maldives, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong... I don't know what motivated me,these wee hours in the morning, but something compelled and moved me to post this blog... a collage of a mere representation of my mates, compadres, buddies, partners...in whatever words ...all decribed as "my friends"... an ode to all of you...

Gone are the days where I harbour a morbid desire to see the demise of mankind...for, even if all our trials and tribulations, one thing will remain steadfast and constant...we'll always have each other...whether we be far or near, it doesn't take a moment's notice to relate and to enjoy our mutual company...something that I could always count on...

For as the sun will surely rise as it will sure set, I have but my friends to get me going for the next day...thank you God for my friends...now, I can sleep in peace, knowing that I will never live a desolate life without friends and You.

4 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Cheers to you, mate!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ditto... Some of us a just blessed with GOOD friends... you're the best mate... no 'Thanks you's cos that's who you are... you always shy away from those... but boat loads of appreciation buddy... boat loads...

4:05 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Aindhy, buddy... ya give me too much credit man...really...too much. On that note, thank you is in order...

4:57 PM  
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.8
yeezy boots 350
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
nike shoes
canadian goose
ralph lauren polo
dsquared2
ralph lauren uk
air max 90
moncler outlet

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home