http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

This is infuriating...can't seem to get anything interesting to write on the last couple of weeks...

I'm certain my avid and not so avid readers have noticed the sudden hiatus in my blogging habits...


I guess it's one of them days...just ain't getting enough material...or inspiration...

Well, work is picking up and I can safely say that I am going insane again...no matter...life's occupational hazard, if you will.

But I feel rather satisfied today for being able to help out a friend in need...sometimes, being a lawyer really pays off...I remember the times when they used to jeer at my ambition to venture into practice....couldn't blame them cuz I really used to be a real queit one...I'm glad the prevailing conditions of practice has given me a different perspective of life and everyone around me...

So, as the saying goes...all well that ends well...(except, the end is not yet nigh)...

Rest assured that I will come back soon with more ...just need some inspiration...maybe someone out there will inspire me...

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home