http://www.blogger.com/logout.g Lex Petros: Janice & Raymond

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Janice & Raymond


October 20th.
The conjugational celebrations or celebrations of conjugation of Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Chia...Janice & Raymond. A happy couple who had their wedding dinner at the Sheraton Subang.

Mum and I were late for the function...Bad traffic and all that..

Made it just in time for dinner though...

I never enjoyed going to wedding dinners at all...thought the melodrama was nauseating and the routine to much for me to stomach...but nowadays, I really don't mind. Somehow, every dinner I've been, I'd meet someone I know or someone whom I've not kept in touch for a while...for that reason, the surprise which comes about makes the evening worth it.


For example, here's Dayan Selvarajah and his other half, Willie (seated). Dayan was my classmate back in 91-92...so long ago...I was lingering in the reception area taking a shot of scotch when I heard a familiar voice over the speakers...then it dawned upon me that Bambi had told me that Dayan was MC at a wedding dinner...I was pleasantly surprise when I found out it was Raymond & Jan's dinner...


The happy couple...


Here's mum with some of her friends


Dayan saying hello to mum again after about 10 years...

The 'Yum Seng' session on stage...

0 Commentsjavascript:void(0):

Post a Comment

<< Home